For nominating me for this wonderful chain of challenge ” Single Line Story Challenge “. I am highly honored with the nomination. She says that she is just an ordinary girl, But I believe that she has amazing writing skills, And I am feeling grateful to her as this was my first challenge. Please visit her website..
You will definitely impressed with her writing skills…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once.
Romance :- And only by those shining eyes, he sent shivers in my spine and butterflies in my stomach.
Drama :- Promise that was made in childhood, She still wished that she could get all the things she wanted but all she got was the Hypocrisy of the cruel world.
Dystopian :- When she lost her special someone, she wished doom would arrive at the land and Grim Reaper takes her away from this selfish world.
Sci-Fi :- When we entered the junkyard, we got a robot who resembled a human and was struggling to revive.
Adventure :- After I took a turn, The world at my back was black and the surroundings at the front were colorful which amazed me.
I would like to nominate :-
- Arun Singh Sir
- Kaushal Kishore Sir
And who so ever want to continue the creativity chain..
Thanks a lot for reading